11 Kemper ave. · Lake View,
CO 80517 · (303) 555-1012
Master degree graduate interested in a telecommunications
position in the Denver or Boulder area. Highty skilled
in the use of computers, audio/video equipement and the
uplink/downlink aspect of sattelite communications.
Intersested in positions with a strong international componement.
Willing to travel.
Colorado state university (1999-2001)
- Grade point average: 3.5 overrall, 3.9 in major
- Dean's List: September 1999 2001
- Member, PhiAlpha Omega Honor Society
Saint Philip University (1996-1999)
- Graduate May, 1999. B.A International Studies
- Grade Point Aveage: 4.0 overall, 4.0 in major
- Dean's list: september 1999-May 1999
- President, Honor Key Society
Sattelite Technician(Front Range Media Inc. 1998-1999) : Monitored sattelite uplink/downlink procedures to assure
quality video transmission. Aided Technicians with transmission
problems. Assisted in the assembly and maintenance of facilty.
Technician Assistance (Mountain View Bank 1997-1998) :
Managed data proccessing system. Handled user requested and
discussed programming options. Managed delivery service.
Salesperson (Computer Visions 1996):
Sales and costumer support in computer and electronics
Managed commercial account in Mountain View and Crabtree locations.